Tuesday, March 15, 2011

MMS WHAT'S THAT?

Jim Humble
MMS Home Page

Powered byTranslate
New Protocols 1,000, 2,000 & 3,000
MMS Basic Information
Genesis II Church of Health & Healing
 
Jim Humble's MMS Training Courses
MMS Newsletter
 Remove Subscribe
 MMSnews 






Humble's Articles - 2009
World Peace
21 MMS Protocols - Alphabetical List
Testimonies
Cancer Gone!!!!
Dear Mr. Humble,

I thought you would like to know that I have cured myself of uterine and ovarian cancer with MMS. One year ago I was diagnosed with stage 4 malignant melanoma (Skin Cancer spread to my lymph hodes). I had an ultrasound in June of this year. the Dr. said I had a tumor on my right ovary and my uterus showed signs of cancer/precancer. The Dr. said I would have to have a hysterectomy. We decided to repeat the ultrasound in 1 month and do a biopsy and schedule the surgery after the results of the second ultrasound. In July I did a course of MMS lasting about 3 weeks. The MMS treatment was unpleasant. Every time I took a dose I felt ill. I had diarhea and nausea and vomitting. I also experienced excruciating pain in my right side (the affected ovary). I stuck with it dropping down a few drops then ramping back up until I reached 15 drops a day 2 times a day. I also found I would get less nauseus if I ate a half hour before taking MMS. I just got the results of the repeat ultrasound. The ovarian tumor is gone completely and my uterus is normal and healthy, The Dr. said he doesn't know why but I no longer need surgery or a biopsy. Everthing is normal and healthy!

Sincerly,
anonymous MMS patient( scared of the F...
anonymous ( Cancer Gone!!! ) 11/30/-0001 12:00am
Bronchitis Cured
I suffered with a severe case of bronchitis every year in the winter for 5 years in a row. I found MMS and started taking it at the first sign of symptoms. I haven't had bronchitis in over 3 years now. I take it once a week during cold season just as prevention and every time anyone in our household shows any symptoms of cold, flu, etc., we grab the MMS and start dosing. It works every time. Thanks so much for making this information available to the pub...
M. Robinson ( South Carolina ) 02/22/2011 02:52am
amazing healing
I've been taking MMS for 2 years and could not ingest enough to win. Then added wrapping a towel over my body and found improvement. About 4 months ago began squirting 2 squirts in a tub and soaking in the bath and finally started winning. Increasing the quantity made breathing difficult. So 2 regular squirts and soak as often as possible and I've improved remarkably to near cleared. Absurd and astonishing these MMS soaks have me nearly well. Thank you ...
Dave Cunningham ( Florida ) 01/30/2011 08:24am

No comments:

Post a Comment